Portal: Aperture Begins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aperture Laboratories Building

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aperture Laboratories Building Empty Aperture Laboratories Building Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:19 pm

GLaDOS

GLaDOS
Admin
Admin

Okay, I'm out of ideas now that Valve has made another demo of Portal 2 (it looks so awesome!!! Awesome )
So, if you read this and think, "hey, I know something for the building"
Please make a .vmf file of it and send it to me! You will get 87% credit for the first chapter! (100% of the building)

The next things have to be in the .vmf file;
- A Building ( =D )
- A buitiful entrance
- A door that leads to the Turret lvl of the first portal
- GLaDOS chamber
- BTS things
- Some new textures if you can, it isn't necessary though
- and more things you can come up with

APERTURE LABORATORIES IS COUNTING ON YOU, THE ONE WHO MAKES THE BUILDING
GLaDOS

And now the super awesome Valve Portal 2 demo with more things
Spoiler:

Note; you can't make it as awesome as Valve did, just do your best and make it something that is also awesome, and not something that will make someone want to throw up over Aperture Laboratories

https://thebeginning.darkbb.com

2Aperture Laboratories Building Empty Re: Aperture Laboratories Building Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:52 am

Jobro

Jobro

I'm not good at level building, I don't even have experience with it. But, I can get some ideas for you, i post them here Wink

3Aperture Laboratories Building Empty Re: Aperture Laboratories Building Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:55 am

GLaDOS

GLaDOS
Admin
Admin

Jobro wrote:I'm not good at level building, I don't even have experience with it. But, I can get some ideas for you, i post them here Wink
Okay!, but it must have something of Portal 2 in it, You know what I mean, right?

https://thebeginning.darkbb.com

4Aperture Laboratories Building Empty Re: Aperture Laboratories Building Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:56 am

Jobro

Jobro

GLaDOS wrote:
Jobro wrote:I'm not good at level building, I don't even have experience with it. But, I can get some ideas for you, i post them here Wink
Okay!, but it must have something of Portal 2 in it, You know what I mean, right?

Uhm no? Shocked
Ehm... how do I put this....
Look at the GamersCon Demo and you will see Wheatley with the flash light, that kind of things, and at the ending at Portal that thing with the Parking lot and where Chell is beging draged into, and I've found a mistake of Valve there, You see 2 signs; "Do not enter" and "STOP", but Chell is being draged into Aperture Laboratories, Why would they put those signs at the exit?!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum